Our Community Group ministry is our front line opportunity to get to know people at One City Church in a deeper way. We want everyone who calls One City home to experience authentic Christian community in a small group setting. Doing life together with a small group allows you to let down your guard, be transparent about your struggles, and open your heart to the truths of the Gospel that bring transformation.
Groups meet in homes throughout the week and are usually made up of 4-10 people (plus children). Some groups meet weekly while others are bi-weekly. Groups meet from September to May.
These are just some of the benefits that come with joining a One City Church community group:
- Growing intimacy with God and others
- Significant conversations about real life
- People who care about you and your family
- Making a meaningful contribution to the lives of others
- Laughter, fun and food
- Opportunities to serve God together
For more information about Community Groups, contact Pastor Alec.